Seems like I never get anything done these days.
My house-is a disaster-dirty dishes
clean clothes in piles (I'm trying to sort out Zander's clothes and put the 0-3month clothes away to store)
Pictures in a pile to put in a photo album.
Address' that I need to find for my wedding stuff.And trying to get everything ready for a wedding is next to impossible with a baby and when Micah is working outta town!
We brought Micah into the ER Sunday night. He had chest pain-pain in his left shoulder and shortness of breath. Hmmmm....sounds like a heart attack....NOPE.....after a bunch of tests-we found out he pulled a muscle above his heart. He still went to work this week because he's stubborn. The doc said that when that muscle pulled that there are the same symptoms as a mild heart attack!
Freaky! So-I still haven't caught up from my sleep from that.
I feel like I need a break!
Just to get away and do something for me-for just one stinkin hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing for the wedding-not for an appointment-just to do something I want-I'd even settle for an hour to just sleep in the middle of the day!
lol
like thats ever goona happen.
I just wish Micah would find a job closer to home. I feel like a single parent and I am getting tired. Don't get me wrong-I LOVE ZANDER but it gets old being the one who does everything minus 6 or 7 diaper changes in the last week!
Gotta go-do wedding stuff and head to my friends' daughter's 1st birthday party
No comments:
Post a Comment