Tommarow will be 2 weeks since I've been on Facebook and I'll have reached my goal!
:) Told you all I could do it!
Micah starts his new job for the county on the 17th! yay! He'll be home every night!
I can't wait! This last weekend was good. Micah went to Effie for the weekend with the guys, he got 4 beaver, trapping. Zander and I went swimming on Saturday afternoon. Stayed at my parents' house, went to church in the morning then to my friend Darla's daughter Bailey's 3rd birthday party. The party was at Tiago Beach, kind of a cold day for it being on the lake but Zander and I had a lot of fun at the playground there!
Now Zander is a kind of sick. Hoping he'll get better soon!
I'm looking forward to Mothers Day! The plan is my mom and I are going to church and my dad, Micah and Zander will be at my parents' getting a BBQ ready for us! Fun fun! Saturday is my Grandma Kathleen's 70th birthday party at Hollywood Pizza at 9am! Then we have Nate and Anna Sandeen's wedding reception at 2pm. Its goona be a busy weekend!
Tommarow I have a chiropractor appointment that I am very much looking forward to! Then its Garage Sale day for Zander, my Mom and I! Gotta love Wednesdays!
1 comment:
So are you going to go back on tomorrow then?
Post a Comment