bits and pieces of our life

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pictures of Gage Today-They'll help show how small he is

I have more pics but these ones are off my friend April's phone, hers turned out clearer (its because you cant use a flash in the NICU).
April drove me down today to see Gage and my dad watched Zander because my mom has pneomia (however you spell it), planning on my Dad taking Zander and I down tommorow.
I want to go Thursday but I still gotta figure out what I'm going to do with Zander.
I got to do some more kangaroo care with Gage (skin to skin) and he does well with it-its good for him and I, I get more milk tooo after I hold him.
I am sooooo thankful for the great Family and Friends we are sooo blessed with who've helped with watching Zander, driving me to Duluth, providing money for Gas and for bringing meals and for all of those PRAYING-THANK YOU and keep praying for Gage, Zander, Micah and I along with my parents who have been taking care of us.
Gage's blood pressure today was 57/42,
he's weight is 2lbs 8 oz and he is now 14 1/2inches long

No comments: