I'm reading Dr.Dobson's Bringing up Boys book-which I would totally reccommend to anyone with boys or Grandsons!
What I am becoming more aware of is how much white straight male bashing there is in our society and how it is hurting our boys!
We should all be thinking twice about what TV shows or commericals our kids are watching.
And that greeting cards also contain a lot of it!
Its amazing that they can make men out to be "stupid" where if they did that to a gay guy or a woman there would be a Big Deal over it.
Even the public school systems are against boys in the way that they are set up.
Wow-some things I knew but more info to reaffirm my beliefs and interesting info about homosexuality and how our society is basically cramming it down boys' throats! Sick!
White straight Men are the most discriminated against individuals in the United States today.
Lots about how day care and preschool doesn't help ANY kids!
On to happier things-Micah got a deer with his bow last night! Yay!
Gage------is into EVERYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment