bits and pieces of our life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Forest History Center Trip and Visit with Grandma Margie

We went to the Forest History Center in Grand Rapids for the Christmas in a Logging Camp
this past Saturday

 Gage had fun walking down to the logging camp
Micah with the boys on the sleigh they weren't using because all our snow melted

our family (can you tell where I stashed all the extra hats and mittens??)

Us with the creepy Grinch guy thing- Zander and I did not appreciate him

The boys with Becky in the cook shack

Zander loved this part

This guy made a little flower out of a piece of cedar for each family

kinda neat

I was suppose to get the flower but it got lost on the wagon ride

Zander, Micah, Gage and I on the wagon ride back

Boys wiped from a day outside

Gage had his last NICU follow up in Duluth yesterday. After a 2 hour drive there-3hours at the clinic with 4 different specialists the kids were wiped and we stopped at their Great Grandma Margie's in Cloquet on the way back. The boys loved her-Zander wants to go on a date with Grandma Margie and Nana Sue!

playing in the lazy boy

Zander, Grams, Gage and I

Zander chillin in the car on the ride back

3 comments:

A day in the Life... said...

Glad you had fun! We'll have to try to go there next year.

Heather K said...

YOu should Katie
Its super fun

Meghan said...

Yay for his last NICU follow-up. How's he doing?
Must, must, must see you guys sometime soon!