bits and pieces of our life

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pictures of what we've been up to this year

The end of 2012 my Mom made us all slippers-
here's some pics of them!
Thanks Mom

Our friend AJ bought the boys Angry Bird Helmets-I guess its like
an inside joke between Micah and AJ but the boys love them

Our family on New years eve (the first time I figured out how to use the self timer on
my camera)

The Hubby and I on New Years Eve

Us after Midnight

My Zander and I

                                                       The Boys at my Parents' house eating fish my dad caught

 Our boys
Zander and I 
 On the road our neighbor made with his tractor across our field
 Hanging out burning brush at Micah's Mom's
 THe boys Making a Train-Zander made it-he said thats where the driver sits
Gage in his New Towel Grandma Kristi made him for
                                                                                                                       Christmas
 The boys lovin the snow
 Gage and I
 Playday at Katie's! The boys loved it

 Zander and Gage in their Jammies
Zander with Micah and his fish in our Basement (yes I know its nasty)
 Gage and Zander
 The Boys climb on Micah and say be a horse-then he pretends to try to buck them off
 Zander and Micah
 
 
Family Get together in Marcell hosted by the Jetland's
 Gage, Micah, Gage, Jeremy Jetland and Alley Bergren
 Zander and I
 Gage and Micah
 Gage
 Aubrey and Zander
 Hunter and Aubrey
 The whole Group that went to Marcell on the 19th;
Back;Gage, Micah, Terrance, Jetland aka Putz, Cyrstal,
Jess, April, Doyle, Me (in Red)
Front; Isaiah, Brody, Hunter, Zander, Brooke, Alley's friend holding Jade, Alley, Nevaeh and Aubrey
 

I loved this pics of Gage adn I so I tweaked it online-thought hit turned out kinda cute-I was trying to find a decent online photo editor.

1 comment:

A day in the Life... said...

Thanks for not posting any pictures of me! ;0) We have those same green dino jammies too!