Me pulling the boys at my Parents' in May
Gage and I having a picnic
visiting Grandpa Jim when he was in the hospital in May
Nana's Gift trip to Zander (and Us) to the Duluth Zoo
When Micah's dad came up for a week in June
Playing at Balsam Park
The Kral's on Father's Day
New Sandbox we built in the back yard
The Garden we put in our backyard- I think we need another one for next year
Zander and Micah with their fish-the one in front Zander caught,
they brought it to God's Country Store-they weighed it -it was 1lb 1oz. They took a pic
No we didn't mount it -we ate it
Zander went to VBS at Balsam Bible Chapel
The boys with Nana when she came to visit
When I took Zander to the Forest History Center for a "date"
Gage, Beau and Zander
Gage and Papa Jim (scary those two are vey similar)
No comments:
Post a Comment