bits and pieces of our life

Monday, January 5, 2009

Gettin ready

As it gets closer and closer to "GO TIME" as Micah puts it, I'm getting more and more excited, and nervous about Labor, Delivery and finally being able to see our baby.
I feel like as much as I try I'm not ready, as in I don't know enough and I find myself ready anything on parenting or babies that I can get my hands on. But I do feel ready to have my belly not stick out so far, so I can see my feet again! And be able to sleep without it getting in the way. Or being able to walk past Micah when he's infront of the bathroom sink without running into him with my massive belly. I'm excited to find out boy or girl!
Micah is working in Duluth now-so I worry that he won't make it back if I have to go into the doctor. I hope he does!
I'm worried I won't know when to go in. And I'v e had no braxon hicks contrations so I'm worried about Contractions becaue I really don't know what to expect.
It seems like I've forgotton everything from Childbirth class-although I read all of the papers they gave us-again-for like the 3rd time, last night.
Trying to find Nursing Bra's has been interesting too!
I've found out my boobs are abnormally shaped because I can't find any that fit!
Micah and I went with some friends to Dulth just so I could go to motherhood and find a bra. I tried on every bra in the damn store and none of them fit me! I ended up with a tank top with a built in Bra and soem sleep bra because they were the only ones that sorta fit. So if anyone see's me in town and my boobs look lopsided pretend not to notice!lol

No comments: