Okay
So I think I've been having contractions-but I'm not sure.
And I think the baby dropped this weekend.
Micah and I have gotton into it every day this weekend so today I left (when Micah was gone checking his stupid traps) and came to my moms. I just had to get away.
Micah's sick-I don't feel good and we're both just ready for the baby to come.
We finally got a dresser but there's nobody to help us get it in the house so its in the garage.Grrr.....Micah didn't even understand why we couldn't just keep the baby clothes in totes!Men
So I was on my way to see my mom (which takes like a half hour) and Micah started calling.
After hitting silence a few times I answered.
ANd he just called me while I was talking to my mom (at her house) a little bit ago to see when I was coming home. I asked him what he was doing and he said that I made him feel bad so he's doing housework (dishes and laundry).
So my mom just left for work so I figure maybe I should head home now
No comments:
Post a Comment