Seems like since I've been on Facebook, a lot of Family and Friends rarely call or even e-mail me. Everything is through facebook, and it feels like I've lost a lot of real contact with people. Its sort of annoying to tell you the truth. I don't have the internet at home so it is annoying to have to Check Facebook whenever I talk to them and they are like-look on facebook. It can be a good thing to stay in touch with people, however it feels like a lot of my friends are more of online only friends-and that bugs me too. So I have decided to take a couple weeks off of facebook-plus I'll have more time with Zander and my parents when I'm at thier house instead of being online checking out what everyone else is doing!
So if people want to contact me they can call, e-mail me or even send me some good ol snail mail!
Hopefully I won't get more text messages because personally, I hate text conversations. If you need to send 1 text to tell me something-fine-otherwise pick up the damn phone and call. Its much easier to talk on the phone when you have a toddler than it is to text!
If your not a phone person-come over!
I havent had a friend or any family come visit me at my house since January!
Yep-thats a long time, a couple of Micah's friends and his dad have come but still-I don't want my only friends to be online so I"m doing this as a trial. I'm not going to delete my Facebook account, but I'd like it to be something I check occasionally!
No comments:
Post a Comment