Zander had a doctor appt today. He's 17lbs and 28 1/2 inches tall. He's doing great (well child check-up)!
I offically HATE TEXT MESSAGES! lol enough said about that I'm not going to bother with the story. My cell phone is a pile. Debating if its worth it to drive all the way home to just get my spare phone(I have the tuck because my car is a pile and the truck is a gas suck). This one is only working if I have it on Speakerphone!AGGGH!
Garage Sale day is tommarow! Should be exciting. hoping to get rid of a bunch of stuff! I just want my stuff gone!lol! Thinking we'll just stay at my parents' house (again) tonite.
Its almost been a week since I've cut myself off for 2 weeks from Facebook, and its going good. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would. Really! And its amazing how much more time I've spent with Zander at my parents while I'm a thier house. Facebook can really be a time suck!
Zander is outside with his Grandpa now, he's starting to be a Grandpa's boy, its really cute.
The first thing he said when we woke up this morning was "Boppa" (thats what he calls my dad).
I should go, just got back from getting stuff to make homemade taco's for supper
No comments:
Post a Comment