Gage was put on a bigger mask for his Cpap today,
his NICU doctor decided to discontinue his IV fluids and lipids and have him just get fluids from my breastmilk (which he gets through a tube). THey started giving him small ammounts of caffine because he sometimes forgets to breathe with the mask. And they upped his breastmilk feedings to 12ml every 3 hours.
Zander and I have been hanging out at my parents', I am very thankful for all thier help with him.
My friend Katie brought me to the doc today where I finally got more pain meds (which have actually helped me relax some because after I started taking them I did pump 30ml that pumping time,
other than that I only get 15ml so please continue to pray for my supply to keep up since I can't get the pump to express all my milk.
The plan is for my friend Stacy to bring me to Duluth tommarow,
looking forward to seeing Gage
No comments:
Post a Comment