bits and pieces of our life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Up early after pumping

Just thinking about my boys
its so hard to leave one to be with the other.
Please pray I can be strong,
I know without God I can't do this without loosing it.
I've just gotta trust he'll take care of Gage.
I'm soooo thankful for my parents for helping with Zander  (although all of us have been sick with colds)
and for great friends and supportive family, and my Church Family who have been wonderful .
Micah's mom and aunt are starting to set up a benifit for Gage at the end of March.
I am really amazed at all the things ppl are doing to help.
Like the box for gas money at M&H
and the jar the Sportsman's barbershop!
Its amazing how many people are helping out and how God provides through them!
So thankful for people helping watch Zander like my friend Mandy,
and Stacy for driving me! Katie for listening to me vent and for getting me into my doctor!
For all the people who've brought food Thanks=it helps a lot!
I didn't realized how blessed I am to have people like this in my life untill now.
Its been very humbling to have to ask for help because I'm usually the type to try to do it all myself and I have a hard time asking for help.

No comments: