bits and pieces of our life

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Going home

Offically going home tonite.
I havent stepped foot in my own house since before Gage was born! I am nervous.
Worried how messy its goona be considering my father in law and his Girlfriend were saying there for 3 weeks and Micah and Zander have gone there randomly.
How am I going to do it with my high maintance baby???
Secluded out there???
I could use some help but not sure to begin. I already dont have enough time in a day to take care of the basic needs of both my kids let alone Gage's therapy stuff.
Dear God Please Help Me!
But we've been at my parents' house too long, getting thier help for long enough, its time to go home. Its taken its toll on my mom.
My poor Dad doesn't want Zander to go-he was teary eyed over it last night.
Well I wont have the internet for a while unless things change so-Peace Out to my Blog that I'm not even sure if anyone reads

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You have a blog? Oh, goody!!!!! Don't know why it took me so long to figure that out. Good luck at home! You'll be in my prayers, friend.