bits and pieces of our life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some more pics from this fall

 
Since I'm not on Facebook these days-I figured I'd share some pics
 
Zander riding on a horse at Jocelyn's birthday Party in Hibbing


At Jocelyn's birthday party
Gage and Zander with thier Great Grandpa Jim (my Grandpa)

The boys chillin at home

Zander with his Daddy and his deer (Zander got to go help find him in the woods,he was sooo proud)

In the woods

Hanging out with Nana

Checkin out Papa's duck!

Micah, my dad and brother after duck hunting

Pluckin Duck

Zander and I

At the wild game feed at our church

At the Simmons'

More ducks

The boys hanging out with Nana and Papa

Gage on Thanksgiving at the Allen's

At the Allen's

Giving thanks to God

Gage and Great Grandma Kathleen

Me, My Mom and Grandma Kathleen in the kitchen

Zander with his Papa Jim back out by the campfire.
He loved this!
My dad thought I'd be a fun thing for the guys to do before dinner!


Chillin around the Fire pit.

1 comment:

A day in the Life... said...

Cute pictures. Lots of ducks