bits and pieces of our life

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is getting closer...
we still don't have a tree up yet, but its not the end of the world.
Micah got called to go work in Iowa to do Storm Work. He's on his way back now, So i'm hanging out at my parents house, waiting. I have to pick him up in Rapids and I figured it'd be easier to wait here than to wait at my house (it takes at least a half hour to get to Rapids).
I'm kind of wishing we wouldn't have moved to Balsam although our house is cute-small but cute. Its just a long ways from anything. It takes 45min to get to the Deer River Hospital (where I'm having the baby).
I'm getting more and more excited for baby Roo-Roo to be born. Thats what Micah nicknamed our baby since we didn't find out if its a boy or girl. We just call him or her Roo-Roo.
I got a lot of Christmas Cards in the mail today.
That was nice-I love getting cards and putting all the pictures up on my fridge!
Not much else new here. I slipped when getting out of the truck a week ago. Did something to my shoulder and ribs (well the chiropractor said its my back-but I feel it in my ribs). Just on the right side.
But I go back on Monday so I'm sure it'll be fine.
Lets see- what else
One thing I wish someone would've told me about pregnancy-that once your about 7 months along and on you get less and less sleep!
What is with that. I can't get comfortable and I always have to pee! It is kind of comical though when Micah gets all pissed off because he can't sleep because I'm moving around so much. One time he went and slept on the couch.
I guess we're suppose to get more snow this coming weekend.
Seems like we've gotton a lot so far this year.

No comments: