bits and pieces of our life

Monday, December 29, 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Micah and I's was crazy busy but good.
Christmas eve we went to my grandma and grandpa Ketola's in Cloquet.
Which was a lot of fun. Then we exchanged our gifts from eachother when we got home (like 11:30pm lol).
Micah gave me this cool Britta Water Filter thingy that'll filter 2 gallons of water and ya put it in the fridge.
I'm excited. I can drink our water now! They work!
Then at 8:30am we were at Micah's moms. That was fun watching Micah's nephew open gifts there. He's 2 this year and he's gotta get every bit of wrapping paper off his gifts. So fun!
Then at noon we headed to Micah's uncles house on Sugar Lake.
More food! His Uncle cooked Prime Rib!YUM~that man is a good cook!
Then at like 7pm we headed to my aunt Gloria's house-so I could see the Allen's on Christmas. We didn't get home untill late again. And Friday I was wiped out!
Crazy!
Micah and I started washing baby clothes-I know we should've done that a long time ago but didn't.
And we need to find a dresser-that'll fit in the baby room so we have someplace to put clothes.
You should see our living room!
Saturday my friend Tarah and her mom came out to my house to see me.
That was nice.
Today I had a chiropractor appointment-which always makes me feel better!
Then I came to my mom and dad's and my dad fried us up sunfish for lunch!
Yum!
I kinda miss my mom-I haven't seen her as much latley.
But I'm coming back to hang out with her tommarow because that's her day off!

No comments: